In a fast paced business environment like yours, a Florida convenience store or gas station needs specific comprehensive insurance coverage from a company they can depend on when they need it. Statewide Insurance has developed partnerships with the top Florida convenience store and gas station insurance companies available.
Tell us about your auto insurance needs and we'll make sure you're covered!
WHAT COVERAGE IS TYPICALLY AVAILABLE ON A FLORIDA CONVENIENCE STORE OR GAS STATION INSURANCE POLICY?
- Commercial property insurance will cover loss to any buildings on the premises, gas pumps, computers, equipment, and inventory kept on the premises.
- Commercial general liability protects against bodily injury or property damage claims which the Florida convenience store or gas station may be liable.
WHAT OTHER COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE ON A FLORIDA CONVENIENCE STORE OR GAS STATION INSURANCE POLICY?
- Medical payments covers medical expenses for customers that might suffer a minor injury on the premises.
- Frozen or refrigerated items can be insured to value in case an electrical outage ruins your perishable inventory.
- Storage tank coverage can be purchased to cover the impact a fuel leak from your storage tank might cause.
- Business income protects the Florida convenience store or gas station owner for lost revenues if a loss occurs which keeps the Florida gas station or convenience store out of operation while repairs are being made.
HOW DO I SAVE MONEY ON MY FLORIDA CONVENIENCE STORE AND GAS STATION INSURANCE?
- If you want the best price and best coverage for your Florida convenience store or gas station insurance, you should shop around. We represent the top Florida convenience store and gas station insurance carriers. GET A FLORIDA CONVENIENCE STORE OR GAS STATION INSURANCE QUOTE NOW!
- Deductible. Increasing the deductible on your Florida convenience store or gas station insurance policy will lower your insurance premium and lowering your deductible will increase it. Consider how much you are willing to pay out of pocket before you would file a claim. Then consider how much this will save you on your premium.
- Territory. The location of the Florida convenience store or gas station and the distance to fire hydrants and the fire department will make a difference in your insurance premiums.
- Construction type. Whether your Florida convenience store or gas station is concrete block or frame construction makes a difference in the rating.
- Year of construction. More carriers have appetites for newer construction buildings built after 2005. This could really help your insurance premiums.
- Alarm. If you have a monitored alarm makes a difference in the premium and whether a company will offer theft coverage or not.